Salary Level 6 $74,101.86 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus 17.5% pro rata Annual Leave Loading and subsidised rent.
Please ensure you address the Selection Criteria attached.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Central Desert Regional Council Community Development Program Regional Manager, in accordance with Council’s corporate plans, policies, relevant legislation, program guidelines and the CDP Agreement, this position is responsible for designing and implementing initiatives to ensure the CDRC CDP program achieves its Post Placement Support and Regional Employment Target outcomes targets as measured by the National Indigenous Australians Agency.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Qualifications relevant to the position at minimum diploma level or significant experience working in Employment Services at a similar level.
- A proven track record of achieving performance targets in an employment program such as CDP or similar.
- Demonstrated experience developing and applying strategies to address barriers to employment faced by residents in remote Aboriginal communities.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong networks with program participants, employers and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated use of well-developed research and analytical skills in a contractual environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to write clearly and produce concise reports.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage workloads in a challenging environment.
The Northern Territory Government has put together resources to help your visit to community be successful. Please have a look at the Remote Engagement and Coordination Strategy and Toolkit available from http://www.bushready.nt.gov.au/home or https://bushtel.nt.gov.au/#!/home (external sites) .
Contact Person: Jacob Khumalo, CDP Regional Manager on 0858 9518
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applications should be emailed to:email@example.com