The Annual Report for 2011-2012 is available from the Council's website - please see the Annual Report page.
"Once again the Council has had a productive year with many great achievements to be celebrated." Shire President Adrian Dixon indicates as part of his introduction. This year has seen many great achievements and projects including:
- CDEP Resource Centres in all of our nine communities;
- Upgrading of Waste Management sites;
- Proactive Fire Management and Fire Response capabilities in communities with Fire Preparedness Training and the placement of fire trucks in communities;
- Continued upgrading of Outstation infrastructure with the installation of overhead tanks, standards and bore improvements;
- Improved traffic management ;
- Building upgrades to Laramba Childcare;
- Sixteen housing refurbishments in Engawala and the Ti Tree region; and
- Continued roll out of a successful animal management program.