Salary Level 3/4 $55,075- $64,867.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply
Operating under the general direction of the Manager of Aged & Disability Services, this position is responsible for analysing reports from Centrelink and reconciling fees and payments with Council financial statements across the Community Services Programs, raising payment reports for various program areas, managing fee for service and consumer directed care payments and reporting systems, and managing the Community Services Directorate motor vehicle fleet.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to effectively operate in a cross-cultural environment.
2. Demonstrated effective customer service through high level interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
3. Experience in reading and interpreting financial reports, raising purchase orders and creating financial statements.
4. Demonstrated understanding of data analysis, record keeping and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
5. Experience working collaboratively within a Multidisciplinary team.
6. Demonstrated knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Programs, Word, Excel and Outlook and experience working with on-line data base systems.
7. Sound knowledge of and commitment to the principles of Work Health and Safety and promotion of these in the workplace.
8. Current Drivers Licence and willingness to travel to remote communities.
Contact Person: Katie Snell, Manager of Aged & Disability Services, on 0439 308 818.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org