Salary Level 4 $60,974.20 to $65,192.06 per annum
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Fleet and Depot Manager and in accordance with Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation this position is responsible for supporting the Fleet and Depot Manager in the management of the Fleet and Depot by providing services including vehicle maintenance, home garaging, vehicle allocation, relocation and vehicle replacement program, removal and delivery service for vehicles and purchasing relating to vehicle repairs and maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal skills and a basic knowledge of human resource management and administrative principles.
- Demonstrated good customer service skills with an ability to liaise with internal and external clients orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated literacy, numeracy and computer keyboard skills of a high standard, with emphasis on word processing and excel spreadsheets, specialised web based software eg. Vehicle Tracking Systems and Fleet Management Software or willingness to learn web based software
- Working knowledge of procurement procedures as they relate to vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with an ability to manage competing priorities.
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Ability to co-ordinate, organize and minutes meetings
- Demonstrated experience in processing invoices and accounts
- Proven ability to support the Manager in budget analysis and associated activities
Contact person: Justin Rutherford 0439 518 757 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of the Recruitment Team and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org