Salary RN 3-5, $86,882 – $110,937 per annum (Pro rata).
Hours of work will vary between 30-38 hours per week.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for Nursing and Allied Health Therapy including assessment and promotion of continence health, assessment of clients, Dementia assessment, Quality Improvement training and supporting support staff in accordance with program guidelines and in a culturally sensitive manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) with experience working in an Aged Care environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work safely and effectively with minimal supervision and manage time effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality and accurate reports in relation to the assessed needs of clients.
• Demonstrated knowledge of or experience in the delivery of Quality Improvement activities.
• An ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures.
• Current manual drivers licence or ability to obtain prior to commencement.
• Knowledge and understanding of Work Health and Safety relating to remote travel, processes and reporting,.
• An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to provide effective leadership in a cross-cultural environment.
• Excellent ability to build external stakeholder relationships, demonstrate negotiation, consultation, networking and partnering skills.
• Developed knowledge of incontinence and dementia assessment and management.
• Criminal History Police Check/ Ochre card.
• Manual Handling/Fire Safety-fire evacuation.
Contact Person: Katie Snell, Aged & Disability Manager on 0439 308 818.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to:email@example.com