Salary $60,974.20 per annuam (pro rata)
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply
This is a part time position 30 hours per week.
No accommodation will be offered with this position.
Operating under the direction of the Mediation & Justice Coordinator and in accordance with Regional Council corporate plans, policies and relevant legislation, this position has responsibility to:
• Assist and collaborate with the Willowra Mediation and Justice Committee (YM&JC) members to continue to develop local conflict management processes, including in Willowra;
• Assist to build community capacity to respond to family violence and community conflict, and;
• Supporting the YM&JC and clients through stressful and dynamic environments.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Relevant qualifications or experience in at least one of the following fields:
• Alternative dispute resolution or law
• Community development
• Family violence
• Proficient oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise, negotiate and consult with a diverse range of stakeholders including families, community organisations and government agencies;
• An ability to meet administrational and logistical requirements essential to leading and developing a team;
• Proven ability and experience in developing a positive working relationship with relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure Occupational Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to.
For more information and help with the application please go to the CDP Office or contact Kurt Noble on 8956 8402.