Salary Level 6/7 $70,858 - $82,458 per annum plus 17.5% leave loading, 9.5% superannuation. Total package $89,989 - $ 104,721 per annum.
This position will ensure the schedule of activities is in line with activities and training identified in participant Individual Pathway Plans. This role will supervise a team of Activity Supervisors, Activity Liaison Engagement Officers, and an Activity and Projects Officer.
People of Aboriginal and Torre Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working effectively, creatively and sensitively with remote Aboriginal communities;
- Ability to manage a team that are geographically dispersed
- Demonstrated experience in project management and/or program coordination with an employment focus;
- Formal qualifications in Project management, Training, Management, Social Work, Community Development or other related discipline
- Experience and knowledge of developing budgets and unit costings;
- Ability to supervise staff and contractors in a geographically diverse and cross-cultural environment;
· Sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety requirements;
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills with well developed interpersonal (ie good listener, good sense of humour, empathy and developed emotional intelligence), verbal and written skills;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining a range of stakeholder relationships including the ability to develop a relevant data base of contractors;
- Ability to provide culturally informed and relevant training;
- Experience in managing a complex working environment, with competing needs and high levels of responsibility;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or willingness to obtain;
- Agreement to an NT Police Criminal History checks and hold a current C Class driver’s license.
Contact Person: Contact person: Victoria Leontios, Community Development Program (CDP) Manager 08 8958 9562.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Cathryn Hutton and emailed to email@example.com