Salary Level 4/5 $60,670 to $68,881 per annum
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the CDP Manager and with direct supervision from the Senior Activity Coordinator and in accordance with Regional Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation. This position is responsible for supporting the CDP team in the delivery of the CDP contract by providing clerical, administrative and operational support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations
- An ability to manage multiple tasks across a number of areas and projects
- Proven administrative skills in an office environment
- Good interpersonal skills and a basic knowledge of administration principles
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times in relation to both business and personal details
- Demonstrate active listening and ability to confidently and professionally communicate with a range of people including senior management, internal and external stake holders
- Pull together presentations / business reports based on a rough outline
- Demonstrated literacy, numeracy and computer keyboard skills of a high standard, with emphasis on word processing and spreadsheets.
- Sound report and letter writing skills
- Ability to be flexible in the workplace & undertake adhoc duties
- Demonstrated good customer service and cross-cultural communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritise delegated tasks and work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of Work Health & Safety requirements.
- Agreement to an NT Police Criminal History checks and hold a current C Class drivers license (Manual)
Contact person: Leesa Ashton 0428 575 448.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Cathryn Hutton and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org