Salary Level Level 2-3 $49,674.04 – 59,274.90 per annum (pro rata) with 25% casual loading plus superannuation.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of Business Services Coordinator and in accordance with Regional Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation, this position is responsible for providing clerical, administrative support to the Business Services Team in the delivery of the effective and efficient Records Management as per government guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations.
• High level of data entry experience with high degree of attention to detail.
• Sound written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under & adhere to policy, procedure and guidelines at all times.
• Ability to be flexible in the workplace & undertake adhoc duties.
• Demonstrate active listening and ability to confidently and professionally communicate with a range of CDRC staff.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times in relation to both business and personal details
• Demonstrated literacy, numeracy and computer keyboard skills of a high standard
• Sound knowledge of Work Health & Safety requirements.
• Agreement to an NT Police Criminal History checks
Anu Talwar – Business Services Coordinator on 0428 434 911 or email email@example.com.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applications should be marked to the attention of Cathryn Hutton and emailed to:firstname.lastname@example.org