Salary Level 3 $54,801 - 58,980
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is available for approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
Operating under the direction of the Fleet Coordinator in accordance with Central Desert Regional Council corporate plans/policies and relevant legislation this position is responsible for supporting the CDRC goods management, receiving and dispatching process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboringinal people in remote locations.
- Proven administrative skills in an office environment and ability to manage a small budget.
- Good interpersonal skills and a basic knowledge of human resource management and administration principles.
- Demonstrated literacy, numeracy and computer keyboard skills of a high standard, with emphasis on word processing and spreadsheet.
- Sound report and letter writing skils.
- Demonstrated good customer service and cross-cultural communication skills, and ability to work with a geographically dispersed/diverse team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- A demonstrated knowledge of stock control procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and work with autonomy but also operate within a larger team environment.
- A willingness to learn a large and diverse range of skills.
- Agreement to an NT Police Criminal History check and hold a current C Class drivers licence.
- At least 1 - 3 years stores or administration experience.
- Willingness to obtain a Wite Card and undergo additional on the job training.
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume to the recruitment inbox.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Cathryn Hutton and emailed to email@example.com