Salary Level 8/9 $85,242 - $102,082
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Assets and Infrastructure Manager, this position will manage the planning and delivery of Capital Projects for Council including development and use of excellent project management systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in Civil Engineering, Project Management or equivalent from an Australian University or a recognised overseas equivalent;
- Professional membership of the Institution of Engineers Australia, Australian Institute of Project Management or relevant professional association;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role (2 - 5 years), using best practice civil construction'
- Experience in delivery of roads construction/rehabilitation programs, building construction/rehabilitation programs and/or essential service development programs;
- Knowledge of risk management and the principles of work health and safety and ability to promote them in the workplace;
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Word, Excel, outlook, Project and Access and to operate job related software e.g. Civilcad, Autocad, Mapinfo etc;
- Class C Drivers Licence;
- Ability to develop productive working and interpersonal relationships, including team, negotiation and conflict handling;
- Willingness to travel to a range of remote service delivery centres;
- Agreement to an NT Police Criminal History check.
Contact person: Director Works & Infrastructure, Glenn Marshall, on 08 8958 9520.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Cathryn Hutton and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org