Salary Level 3 $54,801 - $58,980 per annum
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply
Operating under the direction of the Team Leader Building and in accordance with Council corporate plans, policies and relevant legislation this position is responsible for assisting services staff in completing their assigned tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures.
- Have a careful, methodical and accurate approach to work.
- Ability to follow precise instructions.
- Aptitude for practical work.
- Ability to work in a safe manner, including working at heights.
- Possession of construction white card.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Physically fit to do manual labour duties and able to work outdoors in varying conditions.
- Current drivers licence.
Contact person Infrastructure and Asset Manager Steve Wallman on 0458 402 688.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Cathryn Hutton and emailed to email@example.com