Salary Level 4 $60,670-$64,867 per annum.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Youth and Communities Manager and in accordance with Council Corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation; this position has a focus on providing administrative support and assisting in building the capacity of the Youth and Communities team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to provide effective support in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively within a fast paced multidisciplinary team environment .
- Relevant experience in a similar community services support/ administration role.
- Good interpersonal skills and a sound knowledge of human resource management.
- Demonstrated effective customer service with an ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated high standard of computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, collate and analyse data , and maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Demonstrated ability to research issues and draft reports.
- Demonstrated high level time management skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Hold a current NT Police Criminal History check, Ochre card and hold a current drivers license.
Contact Person: Jacob Khumalo on 0428 094 139.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applications should be marked to the attention of Cathryn Hutton and emailed to:email@example.com